UNITEDCODE Report: our latest activities, events, customers, special offers and achievements Spring 2023
Welcome to UNITEDCODE's latest report, where we share our recent achievements, developments, and collaborations with clients. As a company committed to innovation and excellence, we are pleased to provide you with a summary of our latest updates. This post will give you an idea of what we've been up to lately, including our new office location, transparent pricing model, special offers, and events.
We take pride in our accomplishments at UNITEDCODE, demonstrating our dedication to excellence and innovation. Here are some of our recent successes:
- New Office Location in Austin: We are delighted to announce the opening of our new office in Austin, Texas, located at 8911 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Suite 4200 #1151, Austin, TX 78759. We welcome new friends and customers in Austin.
- Transparent Pricing Model: We have launched a fully Transparent Pricing Model. Everything is as transparent as possible. However, the quality of our services remains at the same high level with guaranteed responsibility for the quality of the services provided. Now all our clients know the developer's salary, and the UNITEDCODE fixed monthly commission for the provided services (recruiting, engineer management, weekly reports, bank commission, free engineer replacement). Learn more about our pricing model.
- Updates on Locations of Developers: We now provide our clients with developers and engineers from Turkey.
- Women-Owned Business Certification: We are thrilled to announce that we are now WBENC Certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise. We support women-owned businesses and offer special conditions and discounts.
As we enter the spring season, we are excited to offer special discounts to our customers. Here is one of our current offers:
Monthly Discount Program: We offer monthly discounts on our services for one selected technology. In March, there is a 35% discount on Angular technology. Subscribe and follow our discounts to take advantage of this offer.
At UNITEDCODE, we value our client partnerships and are proud to work with diverse clients who share our vision and values. Here is one of our recent collaborations:
Strategic Partnership with Digital Agency OpticTour. Ramin Jahedi (OpticTour Agency) and Yuliia Romanova (UNITEDCODE) agreed on cooperation to provide clients with a broader range of services in the field of Digital and IT, as well as a strategic partnership to expand the client base.
Events are an excellent opportunity to connect with our community and showcase our expertise. Here are some of the events we have participated in or hosted recently:
- Parade of Stars Awards Gala (January 20, 2023): We participated in the Parade of Stars Awards Gala, a formal evening event honoring WBE and corporate members who go above and beyond to ensure business success for women-owned businesses. The event included a cocktail, dinner, awards ceremony, and after-party. We are grateful to WBENC for hosting the event at such a high level.
- Developer Week Enterprise 2022(November 16-17, 2022): We participated in Developer Week Enterprise 2022, meeting exciting developers and attending informative sessions.
UNITEDCODE representatives are going to attend the following events in Austin, Texas. We look forward to meeting you there!
- Equitech Texas Welcome Breakfast: This breakfast event will kick off the big Festival on Friday, March 10, from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM at 1221 E 6th St. This event is a place for a mix of mission-driven, under-estimated founders, funders, and allies to convene, make connections, and celebrate each other!
- Fintech House at SXSW: Joins other fintech pioneers and cross-industry experts in this event that offers a quiet space to put your feet up and engage in conversation. Explore the latest trends and innovations in the fintech industry and connect with like-minded professionals. Fintech House at SXSW will hold it on Saturday, March 11, and Sunday, March 12, 2023, from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. This event provides a quiet space for fintech pioneers and cross-industry experts to converse.
- Create + Cultivate Future Summit: This event will occur on Saturday, March 11, from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the South Congress Hotel. Founders and entrepreneurs from the most disruptive brands will future-cast and share how they plan to stay ahead of the curve with web 3.0, cybersecurity, fintech, customer acquisition, and more.
- Equality lounge : Hosted by The Female Quotient (The FQ), this event is designed to achieve gender equality in the workplace and beyond. It will occur on Saturday, March 11, from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM at the Waller Creek Boathouse.
-Established Startup of the Year:It's an excellent opportunity to connect with others in the startup community and find new opportunities. This event will take place March 11-13. This event focused on gathering startup founders, investors, and other ecosystem builders
- Bloomberg Media: A Destination for Conversations That Accelerate A More Purposeful Future. This event will occur on Sunday, March 12, at the Native Hostel.
- Fast Company Grill: This event is an oasis of smarts and networking that returns to SXSW to host business visionaries, diverse leaders, and exceptional change agents. It will occur om Monday, March 13, from 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM at Cedar door bar & grill @ 201 Brazos street, Austin, TX.
- Funded House: This event is by invitation only for startups and VCs, and you must apply to attend. It is designed to help funded startup leaders navigate the problematic business growth task. It will take place on Monday, March 13.
- SXSW Momentum Lunch hosted by m]x[v Capital: It is an intimate gathering of founders and investors, allowing them to forge close relationships and find new friends, portfolio companies, mentors, investors, and confidants. This event will take place on March 13. It could be beneficial for those seeking investment opportunities
- Capital Factory House + Startup Crawl:It will take place on Tuesday, March 14, and is the largest startup crawl in Austin.
- Elevate ATX: Women in Business Networking: This event will occur on March 23 at The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen in Downtown Austin. It is a networking event for women in business
- Hays county networking/open 4 business lunch: This networking event will take place on April 27 at Kerbey Lane Cafe in San Marcos, TX.
- Business Over Breakfast: This networking event will occur on May 10 at Hampton Inn in Kyle, TX.
- Small business expo! Austin! : This online networking event takes place on May 16 and occurs every month.
- In-Person Business Basics Workshop - Business Accelerator:This networking event will take place on April 7 at 900 W Bethany Dr in Allen, TX.
- Innotech Austin 2023:Join the latest trends and innovations in the tech industry at the Austin Convention Center on May 3. This offline conference will be a great place to network and learn about the latest developments in the field.
- Web Conference 2023 USA: This online and offline conference will cover web development, data analysis, and machine learning topics from April 30 to May 4 in Austin, TX.
- Big 5g event:Join the latest developments in 5G technology at this free, offline networking event from May 15 to May 17 in Austin, TX. Attendees will be able to learn from experts in the field and connect with like-minded individuals.
- Create + Cultivate Future Summit: This offline technology and innovation event will take place on March 11 at the South Congress Hotel in Austin, emphasizing the inclusion of women. Founders and entrepreneurs of revolutionary brands will share their plans for the future and provide practical advice and resources.
This report has given you a comprehensive overview of our recent activities, events, client collaborations, achievements, and special offers. At UNITEDCODE, we remain committed to providing innovative solutions to our customers while positively impacting our industry and community.Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to sharing new updates with you further.